Working with Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd. translates to diverse opportunities, for a diverse workforce.
The speed at which we are growing our business in India means that the opportunities to offer are as diverse as the people that work here.
From the Best benchmarked Pay, Gratifying Bonus schemes to getting handsomely recognized for your work and a wide array of Learning and development opportunities, there is really something at offer, for everyone at Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.
Decision makers are committed to the cause of employee development & career pathing that is free from any bias or personal preference focusing only on individual merit and potential.
Rewards and Benefits
At Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd., we believe that it is equally important that our people are well rewarded. We constantly review and introduce new schemes to make sure we have got everything our people can enjoy while working with us. The things that you will be able to enjoy currently include:
• Pay – We regularly benchmark our salaries against other industries/ companies to make sure we’re competitive and keeping up with changes in the market.
• Employee Discount – You will get 20% discount on all store purchases. Some terms and conditions do apply but, you can also use the discount on sale merchandise and in conjunction with the birthday and anniversary discount!
• Holidays – You are entitled to a minimum of 10 days of statutory holiday per year.
• Incentives/Bonus – Our people contribute to our success and we want then to feel benefited too. So we have Incentive Scheme for our store colleagues and Bonus Policy for our corporate colleagues that help us incentivized our employees for their continuous hard work.
• Insurance – From day one, you and your family will be covered under medical insurance and we also cover you under term life insurance from the day you are on-board.
• Leaves – We recognize the importance of providing flexibility to our people to re-energize and sustain a good work life balance and hence you are entitled for Privilege, Sick and Casual Leaves and apart from these to meet your obligations as parents we have adoption, maternity and paternity leaves as well.
• Gratuity – Gratuity is an important form of social security and we provide it to our people in the form of gratitude for the services rendered by them as and when they leave their job.
Learning and Development
To improve your confidence at work and equip you with all the skills you need, we offer a comprehensive training and performance coaching programme. Whatever your role, wherever your ambition lies, we’ll tailor your training to meet your needs, giving you all the support you need to do your job well. So however far you want to go, we’ll get behind you all the way.
As well as training, we offer an induction programme for all our new starters. This induction will give you a basic overview of our business, along with all you’ll need to feel passionate, inspired and excited about your new role with us.
For more details on current openings please click on Jobs with Marks and Spencer Reliance India Pvt. Ltd.